Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Am The Carpenter

Working with one's hands allows a person to focus on the elemental aspect of one's nature, internally and externally. One can use tools to craft a piece of art that is functional or ornamental, or both. I like to paint: it soothes my soul to watch the pigments mix on the palette and adhere to the canvas.

The Arts tend to attract people with ADHD, because we usually see and experience the world differently than other members of the tribe – prohibitive to corporate survival. Under fascism, we would certainly lose our heads. I endorse the Arts whenever possible.


Anyhow, I'm going to build a coffee table. I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a good comment for good karma!