Thursday, September 22, 2011

Update, September 2011

True to my Inattentive/ADD nature, I fell off the blogging wagon again, but here am I back with updates.

Where to begin…

I took some refresher classes at College of DuPage, on video editing, 2D & effects animation, video production, and other aspects of the media arts.

Several months ago, I took on my first professional video editing project, a brief stump speech-type YouTube video for Jason Ervin in his bid for alderman of the 28th Ward. The videographer had shot the piece against an ugly greenish background and wanted me to blanch the background color, which I did. (Click here to view the product of my efforts.)

Currently, I am working on a hilarious new web-series, with Matt Hendricks and Brian Kash. More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a good comment for good karma!